Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Latihan Soal Persiapan PTS B.Inggris Kelas 3

Assalamu'alaikum shalih and shalehah students and parents.

How are you today?

I hope you are always fine, healthy, and happy.

 

Alhamdulillah, the blessing and praises belong to Allah SWT and our prophet Muhammad SAW who will always be followed for his sunnah.

Seperti biasa, before we start the lesson, don't forget to:

1. Say bismillah

2. Perform Dhuha prayer

3. Read the Holy Qur'an.

 

My beloved students,

Kita akan menghadapi Penilaian Tengah Semester di hari Selasa ini .

Berikut Ms.Dian akan bagikan latihan soal PAS Bahasa Inggris untuk anak-anak pelajari dirumah .

Latihan soal

 

1.      Chicka : ……….

Siti       : Yes, I do

a.       Do you like banabba ?

b.      What do you like banana ?

c.       Does you like banana ?

d.      Do I like banana ?

 

2.      Redo   : Do you like fried chicken ?

Raka    : …….

a.       No, I does

b.      Yes, I does

c.       Yes, I do

d.      No, I do

 

3.      He ….. like pizza

a.       Does

b.      Do

c.       Is

d.      Am

 

4.      What is the first meal of the day called ?

a.       lunch

b.      dinner

c.       breakfast

d.      snack

 

5.      She eats fried rice and eggs for ….. in the morning

a.       Breakfast

b.      Lunch

c.       Snack

d.      Dinner

 

Fill in the blank using “like” or “doesn’t like”

1.     1.  She …… chocolate very much

2.      2. My brother …… durian, because he doesn’t like the smell.


Nah, itulah latihan soal untuk persiapan menghadapi Penilaian Tengah Semester ini ya .

Miss Dian harap anak-anak shalih dan shalihah dapat menjawab soal dengan benar dan mendapatkan nilai maksimal .

Aamiin .

Selamat belajar ya .

Don't forget to also perform shalat and read the Holy Qur'an

The last I say wassalamu'alaikum wr wb.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kisi-kisi SAS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 1

    Assalamu'alaikum shalih and shalehah students and parents. How are you today? I hope you are always fine, healthy, and happy.   Alha...